Thursday, May 29, 2014

Swimmers, start your engines -- or at least think about it

tomorrow - good grief, that's the bane of my swimming existence, that tomorrow word. Last post's "tomorrow" didn't happen, so I told my brother to call me in the mornings to make sure I'm up since he's up anyway. The next morning I text him before he can call me and say, "I'm up. enjoy your day" ...and then I went back to bed. he he he. What a lazy butt I am! Next day I decide I really need to just start on a Monday. Monday came and went and Sandy my weekly check-in asked about my swimming .... uh, yeah, I'm working my way up to that. Right now I'm getting my brain into the mindset after year's of refusing to swim before noon, or tomorrow. The next morning I did get up early, but I didn't get in the car as I am baby-stepping my way to getting up early AND getting up early to swim. Next day I finally get up, get in the car, and drive to swimming - but it's already 6:40, really, is there any point in getting into the water now? I think not. The plus, I can finally visualize where I will swim, how to walk through the halls, and where the locker room is located. Ok, I'm ready to get to it ... next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment