Wednesday, June 4, 2014

We Have Lift Off!

Hooray, woot, woot. Who is the wo-man? That's me, that's right, I swam two mornings last week and two already this week! Exciting!! This morning I even swam a whole mile! yeah meeee, yeah meee, yeah .... well, I'm not particularly speedy. on Wednesday morning Sandy from the Gym, let's call her DC for default coach, swam in the lane next to me. She is my same age. She was doing the paddleboard kicking drill while I was swimming free style, no drill lap and she goes almost as fast as me kicking only as I do all out swimming. wow, I was really embarrassed. 'put she was a college swimmer, don't forget she was a college swimmer' soothes my ego a little, but in reality, my actual kicking drills must be done when she is doing a different drill and doesn't notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment